10:15 PM

hahas.
long long time nvr post luh.
too busi luh chionging my homework
cos goin overseas veh soon luh for 3 weeks luh.
haix.
sian.
waste my tym nia.
lalalala.
doin LA assignment now.
finish everithing exp CL compo.
it is giving me a big headache luh.
haix.
i m not good at changing lyrics...
hehehehe.
but kang chyi is.
so she finish liao luh.
she veh pro.
sch havent close already do a lot of homework luh.
hahas.
gd gd gd gd gal.
yesterdae was in a bad mood luh.
got scolded by parents for bein home
late by juz 10 mins. so unreasonable.
but has resolved the ting luh.
i will win in the end de.
muahahahaha.^^
but still love my family lots luh.
heheee.
2 wks of holidae over luh.
so fast.....
startin to miss my frens luh.
hehee.
kaes.
enuf le.
muz do hw luh.
or else my mum wil cum screamin at me luh.
hehee.
<3
P.S.>Joshua.
JIayous for da training todae.
tcare of ur ankle worx !^^


PandJ
We can work things out.