9:41 PM

hihi all =D
its computer lesson right now and I aint supposed to be blogging but who cares right xP
its free time as teacher is doin her own stuff and I'm doin my own ;D
well the misunderstanding cleared up already so can we just put it behind us kaes :D
at least we still can be frens right?
hahas everyone's surfin the net and some are fighting in class
I didnt see anything as a chairperson...hahas ;D
failed Geog and I feel really terrible about it luhh
need someone to talk to luhh D:
to all those who passed geog CONGRATS! :D hahas
I'll try not to cry as boys dont usually cry right?
got to go le hahas
teacher getting pissed off if she sees me blogging instead of doing flash hahas :D
by the way... I SUCK at FLASH! Argh!
bye bye peepeople
jiayous

-Joshua


PandJ
We can work things out.