4:20 AM

boo ya all :D
hahas first time posting-blogging-or whatever ya call it
had some help from pauline as I don't really know how to blog marhx so don't laugh luhh
and then there is nothing going on between me and pauline okay -.-
hahas really eating some fattening stuff so I probably look fatter when I get back to school right D:
hahas so ya just like that luhh
I dont really know what to say luhh but just enjoy the blog wors all :D
enjoy Enjoy ENJOY!
hahas
oh ya all something really heartbreaking happened to me yesterday D:
pauline's father called me and accused me of lots of bad stuff luhh
really broke my heart into million zillion pieces
but then glad that the misunderstanding cleared up le :D
so don't really want talk about it know more
that's all for now xP
bye bye peepeople :D

-Joshua


PandJ
We can work things out.