7:28 PM

Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri, Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri, Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri,Sorri.
realli dun mean for it to happen.was realli veh sori.
haix. do u noe how i feel when u sae that not to stay near to u and vice versa.
i was realli sad. my dad din noe u treat things so seriously.
i m soori luh. now ur mum has forbidden u to keep contact wif me.
so i guess we should just stay away from each other for the moment i guess.
realli hope that things would change for the better. b4 sch hols.
i cant afford to lose a fren like u,u see.
i was realli heartbroken when u told me everiting that fateful morning.
haix.so yea.i think u should listen to ur mama.
as i think kinship are more imp than frenship.
i should not be in btw u 2 luh. so.yea.
let both parties cool down for the moment.
but i still noe that u regard me as a fren and thats gd enough luh
. let both our parents cool down first luh.
giv them sumtime and giv us sumtime. haix.
dint mean it to happen.
if u still dun hate me,maybe we can talk in sch rather than smsing luh.
if u hated me,then might as well 4get it.
it was my fault in he first place. so soorrri ya.
haix. dun wish to talk bout it animore cos my tears are now dripping luh.
losin a close fren..... lets see about it when things change for the better.
but i guess we can still communicate via the blog.
kaekaes.
let it be.
let fate decide.
once again, i m soori.
-Pauline


PandJ
We can work things out.