8:54 PM

lalalala.finally posted.
hehee.
juz got back my results luh.
muahahahaha.
highest GPA in our class is 3.6 and that is mutang luh.
hehheee.
congratz worx.^^
i got a GPA of 3.4
and it is like juz a bit more.........
meien,rmb the cha yi dian ?
hahas.
Yipee.
so happi todae so i posted luh.
hahas.
later goin to do CIP wif joanne in cck library.
lalalala.
nxt wk is like fully occupied wif CCA luh
either interact club or string ensemble.
hehheee.
my blog got this stupid fucker
who go and impose me luh.
and that imposter is known as usuckcock too.
lame shit.
i think i noe hu that person is.....
when i accidentally go to a blog......
muahahahaha.
identity revealed.
if u are goin to plae wif me,
lets plae till the end.
ya luh ya luh
i veh poor one u noe......
u veh rich
rich until everidae count money
then one day go IMH arhs.
muahahahaa.
eh,nyways,
if u wan fite rite.
muz hav good health worx
dun fite wif me until u die worx
later heart attack or got mental problem arhs.
nvr mind luh.
i willl go to ur funeral one.
then muz buy red wine worx.
Muahahahaha.
I din noe that u so big still dunno how to brush ur teeth worx.
ur mouth stinks like shit.
even worse than cow dung wor.
lalalalalala.
i dun care for fuckers.....
so wadever.
heheee.
muahahahaha.
gonna miss my frens
lalalala.
esp my bezties luh....
goin to meet my primary sch frens durin the hols.
hahahas.
rather than go and meet sum stupid fucker rite.....
lalalala
goin to prepare to go out luh.
hahas.
byes.<3
P.S.
to USUCKCOCK
take care of ur helath worx...
how many bottles of red wine do u wan for ur FUNERAL ?????


PandJ
We can work things out.