9:22 PM

helloooos.
hehee.
juz came out of organ class luh.
now using the multimedia in the library .
hehee.sian arh.another saturdae .
today got extended lesson.2 hours .
cos UK prac exam and theory is comin .
one is 1st dec another one is 3 nov.
haix.theory i already memorise everithing luh .
hahas.yesterdae sms my papa.told him sth.
and he suspected sth.or maybe it is true luh.
maybe it is not true too.hehee.cant be luh.
cos it is complicated and i wont snatch it wif my frens luh...
hehee.i promised not to let that happen nyways. hehee.
todae gonna stay in the lib for a while to read. chiong my reading passport.
yesterdae. muahahahaha.
get back my physics paper.
43 out of 50.
muahahahahaa.
highest in whole level is 45 which is in my class.
the two genius are yew hui and hong xiang.
khee hui oso not bad. 44and a half.
hope that she get one mark more.
then can win the boys luh. hehee.muahaha.
one subject already noe liao. still got mani other subject .
results is going to be released nxt tues. i wana cry luh.
nid reserve a swimming pool for me hor. hahas.
oh yea. yesterdae, joanne was like so touched until she cried.
for me is i was touched luh,
one drop of tear er yi.or maybe two drops.
hahas. then the sell tissue paper de boy din come to sell tissue paper.
lol.
hehee.
heeya.
i gona go read books luh.
kaekaes.
cyas.
-Pauline


PandJ
We can work things out.