3:35 AM

hey(:
my interact leadership training camp was just over and had loads of fun there luhh xD
I met this cute girl there from Tanjong Katong Girls' School!
but the sad thing is that her school is like in Eunos and shes secondary 3!
haha, got her number and stuffs.
then interact thingy was kinda fun xD haha, except for the parts where we had to sit down for like 4 over hours to hear some stupid message luhh xD
but okay lah, bunked with a few shuai guys and Darren Tien got horny..I think xP
then suddenly a rumour about me liking grace came about then half of the camp the RVians used it too kajiao me lah!
yujin is like a great magician luhh XD
haha
I got some random photos of the camp but cant post it cause my handphone like got confiscated ):
haha
erm, what else to say.
nothing liao
so yeah >.<


PandJ
We can work things out.