8:28 PM

haiz, Pauline, I dui4 ni2 tai4 shi1 wang4 le!
so long never do any posting liao

tests sucked luhh, maths I think I going to fail liao
didnt finish much >.<
geog may ace it xD
chinese okay lah, average, history next week will fail lah, then like now writing compo then dont whether good..
can give me comments all?
pls dont say is sucks...



The Unexpected Visitor

The blazing orb hung in the bright blue sky, without a single floating cloud in sight, while the soaring temperature baked the parched soil. It was a sultry afternoon, a bad weather for a camping trip in the nature reserve.

“Argh! I hate these stupid mosquitoes! I wish I hadn’t been so keen on joining this stupid camping trip!” I screamed. The odor of rotting fungus filled my lungs, that I had to pinch my nose in disgust.

“Joshua! Could you PLEASE stop your endless harping? Everyone’s all sick and tired of hearing your complaints!” reprimanded my geography teacher, Miss Tan.
Murmurs of agreement came from the other children.

Miss Tan was my class geography teacher and she had organized this camping trip for all of us to learn more on the environment and the canopy layer.

My feet were numb after continuously climbing uphill for the past hour! My backpack weighed a ton and was dragging me down. Twigs cracked under the soles of my shoes and it was hard to keep our footing on the steps.

After what seemed like an eternity, the whole class arrived at the campsite. Without further ado, the pupils started to pitch their tents. Some encountered difficulties along the way, but with the help of Miss Tan and classmates, we were all done!

The sun began to set in the horizon and streaks of light started to fade from view. “As we are behind schedule, and the sun has set, we should catch some sleep and then continue our trip tomorrow. Who wants to start a campfire?” asked Miss Tan.

“We do!” we all screamed in unison. The class played games together and when the campfire was ready, we took out our marshmallows and tried to ‘cook’ them. We sang campfire songs and had a lot of fun. Time flew by and soon it was time for us to hit the sack. Exhausted from all the work, the pupils, including Miss Tan fell into a fitful sleep.

Light reflected off the moon and glistened the calm and still waters. Crickets chirped and owls hooted in the silent and eerie night.

I woke with a start due to a strange scuffling noise; a dark shadow was cast over my tent. I crawled out of the tent cautiously, silently, careful not to alert the shadow.

I took out her torchlight and shone it onto the shadow.

It was something small…

It was something small and agile…

It was something small, agile and had four limbs…

It wasn’t a sloth, it couldn’t be, as it was too fast to be a sloth.

Suddenly, realization and shock registered as it hit me that it was a monkey! In its hands was a packet of chips I had brought along for the trip.

Under the intense light, the monkey dropped the packet of chips and used its had to shield its eyes from the light preventing itself for being blinded.

I let out a ear piercing scream that broke through the silence of the night. The dazed monkey regained its composure and it made a run for its life.

“What’s going on here? What’s the commotion?” demanded Miss Tan, who had just come out of her tent. Other campers were also awoken by my ‘glorious’ voice.

Suddenly overcome by a sense of courage, I dashed toward the monkey and grabbed its tail. The monkey put up some resistance at first but soon knew that resistance was futile as it could not escape from my vice-like grip.

“This is the cause of all the trouble,” replied Jenny, showing the confused monkey. “Looks like we had an unexpected visitor” The whole class laughed and went back to their sleep, and I let the monkey scooter back into its natural habitat.

The following day, I woke up and realized all the snacks I ad brought to the camp were gone!

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!” I screamed “Just wait till I get my hands on you!”

I think its doesnt rock so pls comment

erm, thanks joyce for the compliment xD

and baddie how you know...

bye bye xP




PandJ
We can work things out.