2:37 AM

hihi :DD
a "one week late" Happy Chinese New Year! xD
like had weight and height last week!
and like wth, 70 kg leh! I still thought that I was 60 plus lor!
but if I'm not wrong at least shot up 10 over cm! :DDDD
hahas, really paiseh lor! like the whole class was laughing at me xD
but its okay lah, my form teacher said that its cause I have muscles lah! xD
hahas, and also cause bones are big and heavy~
then was writing out the alphabet during lanuage arts lesson and saw something WRONG!
look arhs! see whether you can see anything WRONG!

W
X
Y


can see anot? its a 女人the body xDDDD
hahas, my whole group was laughing luhh!
secondary 1s coming soon! like 2 days more!
yay! but then I like fell down really hard and then I think injured the ankle bone there lor!
chao pain D:
everyone must take care wors, dont like me wors, so heavy then fall down hard xD

Kung Fu Dunk was a great show with cute guys! hahas, girls might want to watch it luhh!
hahas!

gorilla 2.............................................................................its okay lah dont think too much about it, jiayou next time! gorilla will be behind you xD
hahas, bye bye all ! take cares! <3


PandJ
We can work things out.